Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 12, 2009 - Special #1




Misplacing something is always frustrating, especially when you
know you just had the thing you're looking for. You put them down, and the next second ... *poof!* ... gone.

I still can't find the scissors. I bet those fairies or gnomes or whatever took 'em...

Yeah.



**NOTICE**
disEnchanted will be taking the week off next week. Have no fear, though ... we'll be back up and training new employees on the 26th! Fun times.

Also, there might be some construction going on between now and then, so don't be surprised if you come to show your friends around and things look a little ... funky. I'm definitely not an HTML expert, so your patience will be greatly appreciated! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Makes me believe in fairies. Or gnomes. Or whatever.

    ReplyDelete