Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1, 2009 - After Dark




Closing time. Generally my favorite time. It's the point in the day when I take off the apron and become a normal human being as apposed to a puppet on a stage or ... some other sick form of amusement.

Not this time, though. Oh no. This time, I'm stuck. The CLOSER, instead of the lucky bastard that gets to go home when all of the customers are forced through the doors into the dark, liberating night. Normally I wouldn't mind a little extra work. Working alone is preferable usually, but I've always had a feeling that there was something a little ... weird ... about this place.

Unfortunately, "weird" does not even begin to cover it...






Two little places to explore in the infinite world of cyberspace...
The Barista's deviantArt page
The Artist's deviantArt page

No comments:

Post a Comment