Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July 22, 2009 - Maybe THIS...




Long night, indeed.

Sometimes I hit that "zone" ... the one where I'm so unbelievably tired and mentally exhausted that, no matter how idiotic or annoying, the customers just don't phase me. I'm able to magically shrug off the inattentive woman on the cell phone, the businessman who wants a little room for cream in his black coffee, and the mumbling lady that just has to have a sugar-free vanilla triple breve ... decaf, extra hot with no foam, or she'll just die.

The only thing that can really get to me at this point is a smart ass. When I'm too tired to crack a few sarcastic remarks myself, no one else should be able to either.

Especially not when I have a sharp object within reach...







No sharp objects here, I promise...
The Barista's deviantArt page
The Artist's deviantArt page

No comments:

Post a Comment