Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 29, 2009 - An Easy Mark



Sometimes, you just need to interview people before you give them an application to fill out. I mean, if they're obviously not even remotely qualified, why waste their time? And while I'm at it ... I might as well weed through them for my own personal designs, right? What fun is working with people if you can't have a little fun with them, right? Right?

Okay, so I might still be a bit pissed about Kalvin's little surprise, but that's not going to change the fact that there are fucking GNOMES and shit living in our refrigerator. And with some sort of revenge being out of my reach for the moment, I think the only way I'll feel better is to ... pass along the surprise.

To some unsuspecting, innocent victim of course...





**HEEEY KIDS!**
This week, in celebration of our 8th comic (or really, just because), I've posted a special sneak peek ultra awesome behind the scenes look at how I do what it is I do! In other words...

Wanna see how disEnchanted is made every week? Check it out at my new and improved art blog, Hours of Boredom, Seconds of Terror: Projects, Art, and Ideas to Punctuate the Darkness!

Other projects will be coming soon, such as a detailed account of the creation of my very own Fallout 3 Vault 101 costume! It should be pretty exciting, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment